We are currently looking for a team of enthusiastic volunteers to provide fundraising and administrative support.
Real Action is an innovative and ambitious educational charity. Our mission is to demonstrate that social and economic disadvantage need not result in educational disadvantage.
We are currently looking for a team of enthusiastic volunteers to provide fundraising and administrative support. The role involves various administrative duties to reach annual fundraising income targets.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to gain experience in fundraising administration it also gives the opportunity to work in an enjoyable environment, with truly inspiring and dedicated people.
Working hours: 2 - 3 days per week (from home or in our office)
Tasks will include but not limit to:
- Research potential funding opportunities and charitable trusts and foundations;
- Write letters, emails and make telephone calls;
- File and maintain records;
- Update and maintain donors, fundraisers and member contact details on database on a regular basis;
- Write letters to companies to request charity collections;
- Assist other staff members with administrative duties as and when required.
- Computer literate with advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Packages;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Attention to detail and ability to produce results within agreed timescale;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.